(Source: hype-thief, via shouldvesaidnobaby)
(Source: eatsleepdraw, via freeyourself-andfly)
I have had the week from HELL. From the endless mounds of homework, readings, and an essay due by Friday, I have had no time to think of all things drunk and disorderly. As I daydreamed about finally getting to Friday night I began to think about all the things I missed that I could get away with while under the influence.
1) Stealing food. The drunken are regarded just as little kids who steal things: they don’t know better.
2) Wearing Excessively Revealing Clothing. Because a bandeau and high wasted shorts (*cough* denim underwear) seems like an appropriate outfit choice.
3) Tackle Hugs. They happen when you spot someone from across the room. Cue the high shrill “OH MY GOD HAYYYYY”
4) Stuffing Your Face. The drunk munchies will always strike.
5) Embarrassing Hookups. Remember that guy that you thought we a senior? Turns out he was visiting one of his college friends and he’s actually in high school. I’ll just let that sit with you
6) Peeing Anywhere and Everywhere. If I have to go I have to go NOW.
7) Swearing you’ll never drink again….but then doing it anyways. You can’t keep a bad girl down.
im trying to do the right thing
but still i say the wrong thing
dont you know i mean nothing by it
and im trying
im trying to mean something to you
(Source: paraswift, via busystreetsandbusylives)